Our early childhood education programme for infants has been developed and improved over 40 years. Our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum for infants includes Sign Language and other developmentally appropriate lessons taught by our loving infant educators and care givers.
Together these programmes, along with enrichment programmes that are offered at no additional charge, provide a well-rounded education—one that’s developed to meet EYFS standards and proven to get children on the path to a bright future.
Our approach to infant development (12 weeks to 1 year old)
Our infant curriculum is designed to encourage early communication skills, promote motor development and maximise social interactions with our loving infant educators and caregivers.
What our curriculum for infants includes
Introduction to British Sign Language to develop communication skills
- Regular playtime, including tummy time
- Activities that encourage exploration and sensory stimulation
- Interactive songs and music
- Feeding, nappy changing, and nap schedules according to each baby’s individual needs
- Engage in daily curriculum lessons that build fine and gross motor skills
- Develop their way of communicating through sign language, cooing, and pointing
- Explore their surroundings and curiosity as they learn how to crawl and walk
The Show N Tell app
Our proprietary smartphone app is loaded with features that let parents check in on their children’s activities by receiving picture notifications during the day—an immense comfort to parents whose children are attending daycare for the very first time. It also gives parents the power to plan and stay organised. You can easily check your tuition balances and notify us of any upcoming absences, as well as stay on top of upcoming events at your TLE® centre.