Our early childhood education programme for preschoolers was developed and improved over 40 years. Our proprietary L.E.A.P. (Learning Experience Academic Programme) Curriculum includes Sign Language, a phonics programme, foreign language programmes, manners and etiquette, physical fitness, STEM, and a philanthropy programme that teaches children the value of selflessness and giving.
Together these programmes, along with educational enrichment programmes that are offered at no additional charge, provide a well-rounded early education to preschoolers—one that’s developed to meet and exceed EYFS standards and proven to get children on the path to a bright future.
Our approach to preschool education (3 to 5 years old)
Our preschools are broken up into three completely separate classes according to chronological age and developmental stage. We do this to provide an environment where children can be independent and exercise a variety of personal, social, and emotional skills with children at similar stages of development.
What our curriculum for preschool includes
- Vital cognitive skills, such as matching, sequencing, storytelling, and writing are all incorporated into the preschooler’s daily routine.
- Preschoolers are introduced to Fun With Phonics®, an early reading programme.
- Preschoolers are also introduced to a foreign language for the first time with our L.E.A.P. into Spanish® or L.E.A.P. into Mandarin® programme.
- Socio-dramatic play is encouraged at our Make Believe Boulevard®.
- Hands-on STEM activities that encourage problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Introduction to our philanthropy curriculum that teaches the values of selflessness and helping others.
The Show N Tell app
Our proprietary smartphone app is loaded with features that let parents check in on their children’s activities by receiving picture notifications during the day—an immense comfort to parents whose children are attending daycare for the very first time. It also gives parents the power to plan and stay organised. You can easily check your tuition balances and notify us of any upcoming absences, as well as stay on top of upcoming events and closures at your TLE® centre.