Our early childhood education programme for preschoolers was developed and improved over 40 years. Our proprietary L.E.A.P. (Learning Experience Academic Programme) Curriculum includes Sign Language, a phonics programme, foreign language programmes, manners and etiquette, physical fitness, STEM, and a philanthropy programme that teaches children the value of selflessness and giving.
Together these programmes, along with educational enrichment programmes that are offered at no additional charge, provide a well-rounded early education to preschoolers—one that’s developed to meet and exceed EYFS standards and proven to get children on the path to a bright future.
Our approach to preschool education (3 to 5 years old)
What our curriculum for preschool includes
- Participation in Phonics with Phoebe, our early literacy programme
- L.E.A.P.® into Foreign Language programme
- Participation in our philanthropy programme
- Daily L.E.A.P.® workbook activities
- Introduction to journal writing
- Hands-on STEM activities and L.E.A.P. Interactive® lessons
- British Sign Language
- Manners and etiquette
- Physical fitness and nutrition
- Hands-on exploration through engineering
- Further develop their vocabulary and strengthen language skills
- Be encouraged to form letters and develop advanced writing skills
- Explore numbers and shapes in a variety of ways to develop solid numeracy skills
- Problem-solve using hands-on exploration
- Build relationships and develop communication skills as they engage in creative play
- Begin to perform more personal care tasks independently
The Show N Tell app
Our proprietary smartphone app is loaded with features that let parents check in on their children’s activities by receiving picture notifications during the day—an immense comfort to parents whose children are attending daycare for the very first time. It also gives parents the power to plan and stay organised. You can easily check your tuition balances and notify us of any upcoming absences, as well as stay on top of upcoming events and closures at your TLE® centre.