Our toddler programme has been developed and improved over 40 years. As toddlers enjoy their newfound mobility and explore the world around them, our proprietary L.E.A.P. (Learning Experience Academic Programme) Curriculum introduces them to Sign Language, manners and etiquette and physical fitness programmes.
Together these programmes, along with enrichment programmes that are offered at no additional charge, provide a well-rounded early education—one that’s developed to meet and exceed EYFS standards and proven to get children on the path to a bright future.
Our approach to early education for toddlers (1 to 2 years old)
Our energetic toddlers are introduced to physical fitness and manners lessons while learning how to use one to two-word sentences, hold a crayon, choose it, use it, put it away, and to begin to take turns, with support from others.
What our curriculum for toddlers includes
- British Sign Language lessons
- Introduction to manners and etiquette
- Introduction to daily physical fitness activities
- Introduction to numbers, colours, and shapes
- Dramatic play, music and movement
- Outdoor time to encourage movement and socialisation
- Participate in engaging activities that strengthen fine and gross motor skills
- Develop communication skills to communicate their wants and needs
- Be introduced to shapes, colours, numbers, and letters
- Participate in purposeful play and outdoor activities
- Start to build a vocabulary of single words
The Show N Tell app
Our proprietary smartphone app is loaded with features that let parents check in on their children’s activities by receiving picture notifications during the day—an immense comfort to parents whose children are attending daycare for the very first time. It also gives parents the power to plan and stay organised. You can easily check your tuition balances and notify us of any upcoming absences, as well as stay on top
of upcoming events and closures at your TLE® centre.