Our education programme for older toddlers has been developed and improved over 40 years. Our proprietary L.E.A.P. (Learning Experience Academic Programme) Curriculum includes Sign Language, manners and etiquette and physical fitness for curious twaddlers who are eager to stay active while learning through discovery and exploration.
Together these programmes, along with enrichment programmes that are offered at no additional charge, provide a well-rounded early education—one that’s developed to meet EYFS standards and proven to get children on the path to a bright future.
Our approach to education for twaddlers (2 to 2 1/2 years old)
Our curious twaddlers engage in daily circle time activities to develop their verbal communication and social skills. They will also become more independent as they develop their self-help skills and are given the opportunity to begin their toilet training journey.
What our curriculum for twaddlers includes
- Daily circle time to encourage social participation and communication
- British Sign Language
- Manners and etiquette
- Introduction to phonics through our Phonics Early Connections kit
- Outdoor time to encourage movement and socialisation
- Physical fitness and nutrition
- Dramatic play, music, and movement
- Introduction to toilet training
- Build vocabulary words and be encouraged to use simple sentences to communicate
- Develop movement and physical development such as learning to stack building
blocks, kick a ball, stand on toes
- Be encouraged to complete simple activities to build confidence and independence
- Be encouraged to identify letters, numbers, shapes, and colours independently
- Be exposed to penmanship by scribbling with a variety of writing utensils
- Begin the process of toilet training
The Show N Tell app
Our proprietary smartphone app is loaded with features that let parents check in on their children’s activities by receiving picture notifications during the day—an immense comfort to parents whose children are attending daycare for the very first time. It also gives parents the power to plan and stay organised. You can easily check your tuition balances and notify us of any upcoming absences, as well as stay on top
of upcoming events and closures at your TLE® centre.